ResponseMaster is an easy-to-use application that enables users to do many tasks from their computer or mobile device while in the field. A single integrated database that shares data between tasks, eliminating the need for redundant data entry in multiple programs.
- Incident reporting section with a user friendly interface to walk users through the reporting process. Multiple pull-down lists, all with search field capability to speed you through your reports. Optional process to provide Quality Assurance checking of completed reports.
- Automatically submit NFIRS reports for your department to remain compliant.
- On-line dashboard to keep you informed of your department's activities.
- Department Admin section to manage personnel and apparatus with multi-fdid and multi-station capability.
- Fleet Management section to track information on your department's assets.
- Optional Insurance Billing capability to assist your department in recovering costs accrued while working incidents, handling false alarms, inspection billing, and permit billing services available, all with no additional actions required.
ResponseMaster is an easy-to-use application that enables you to do a multitude of tasks from your computer or mobile device while in the field. A single integrated solution that shares data between tasks, eliminating the need for redundant data entry in multiple programs.
ResponseMaster offers custom reporting, automated data export to NFIRS, and cost-recovery and billing solutions, providing an all-in-one application with no contracts or upfront cost.
Before switching to Response Master, we were using three different systems for reporting, response, and cost recovery. After switching not only are we saving money overall, but have recovered enough to pay for itself plus. The reporting software also automatically loads to TXFIRS/NFIRS making one less step for me to do as well. The reports…
- Craig Powell Fire Chief - Liberty County ESD#7
From all of us here at Moore VFD, I would like to say thank you for all you guys do for us. You have made my job easy as a chief and everyone else’s job as well. We had an awesome year last year, through your hard work and what you collected for us we raised almost 50 percent of our ESD budget amount. For a small dept with a very small budget that is big for us, very big. With a great team in place, and your team to support us, a slightly bigger esd budget for 2019/2020 fiscal year we have positive growth coming. So from all of us, please pat each one of your members on the back and tell them thank you!
- J.D. Earls Fire Chief
Integration & Automation
Integrations and automation make your job faster and easier.
ResponseMaster automatically exports incident reports to the integrated billing system based on your parameters. Our cost recovery specialists handles it from there, but you get real-time status of all claims right from within ResponseMaster. No extra steps; just complete the incident report and get paid.
ResponseMaster uses NOAA data to automatically fill out weather-related fields in the incident report and to provide proactive alerts to your personnel about adverse weather events via dashboards and the website.
More than just software and detailed reports?
ResponseMaster is the one and only truly all-in-one solution offering incident notifications, station alerting, real-time dashboards that show weather, incident information, fire danger, and much more, and Kiosks that allow easy logging of SCBA fills and Gear washing.